Luxury Vehicle Repainting Services in Dallas
Top Tier Auto Body offers vehicle repainting in Dallas, Texas. We service all types of vehicles!
Vehicle painting is an art form. Not just anyone can do it. It takes training, experience, a steady hand, and an eye for detail. If your original paint job has faded or has been damaged in some way, such as through autobody damage after an accident, you will need vehicle repainting in Dallas, Texas. The team at Top Tier Auto Body in Dallas is skilled in vehicle repainting, whether you own a Porsche, Volvo, Land Rover, or Mercedes.
Leaving damaged paint untouched is never a good idea. The paint is there to protect the metal underneath, and rusting will occur when the metal is exposed to the elements. You likely have a lot of pride in the luxury vehicle you drive. Any imperfections in the paint job will be the first thing others will notice when they lay eyes on your car.
If the finish is chipped, scratched, or damaged, trust our team to use the latest computerized paint-matching technology to get your car looking like new. We are glad to have some of the industry’s top talent on staff who can restore your paint job’s original appearance. Not only do we use the latest computerized paint-matching software, we can ensure your vehicle will precisely match its original finish and color.
We have access to top-notch refinishing products used by the best auto pros around. It takes a lot of patience and skill to repaint a car. Many people assume it’s an easy, one-step process but this couldn’t be further from the truth. Actually, it’s an intricate procedure that requires expertise, precision, and professional training to achieve. Our technicians are well-versed in anything from extensive, total body paint jobs to individual panels. In any case, we can ensure a stellar paint job with accuracy at the forefront.
Car Brands We Repaint
Our team has experience repainting the following vehicles:
- Land Rover
Why Get Your Vehicle Repainted?
There are many benefits to getting your vehicle repainted after damage or fading. Repainting a vehicle can:
- Restore it to its pristine condition: In addition to adding new paint, your trusted autobody technician can also fix scratches, dents, chips and blemishes.
- Boost its resale value: If you plan to sell your car soon, a new paint job will fetch you more money.
- Keep rust and corrosion at bay: A quality paint job prevents the elements from getting at the steel body structure.
- Makes maintenance easy: Once you get a new paint job, you’ll be more motivated to clean your vehicle on a more frequent basis.
- Allows you to customize your color combinations: If you didn’t care for the original factory paint job, use this as an opportunity to get creative.
Contact Top Tier Auto Body
To learn more about vehicle repainting services in Dallas, Texas, or to book an appointment, contact us at (469) 468-9991 or schedule your repair online. We are based at 2533 Farrington Street, Suite A, in Dallas for your convenience and are open seven days a week 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.